Saturday, March 28, 2009

I Didn't Know What I Was Doing Today

I woke up, early. I was planning on sleeping in, but I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. I had to change the oil in carts, clean their air filters, and fill there tires with air. Sounds simple, not today. I couldn't do anything right. I was swearing at nothing, hitting things. O how angry I was.

Another cow had a calf, and I was there to see the end of it. I also saw the not so pleasing sac that comes out after the calf. To add to it, I saw the momma cow eat it. But, the calf is fine and was walking around in a few short minutes.

Jim Gaffigan makes me laugh, a lot.

Went to church and lectored. Sat next to a lady that I didn't know, she made me laugh. I asked if I could sit here and she replies, "yes, I would love for you to sit here." Just the way she said it made me laugh. After church I played a little b-ball with Jad, Spano, and there little brothers. It was fun and I needed to waste time. Totally worth it. Ate at BK with Pat. Went to Jake's house. It was just Jake, Pat and I, but it was fun. Had a bomb fire, roasted marsh mellows, and lit a christmas tree on fire. It was completely gone in about 1 minute.

I have nothing planned for Sunday, probably filling out scholarships that I won't get.

I don't know how to end this blog so............ adios

No comments:

Post a Comment