Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Rain and More Rain

It rained a lot today. It affected me, but I didn't care.

I had a Eggo waffle for breakfast. Had a Franken good time in study hall. Played bingo in peer tutoring. Spaghetti for lunch. Did nothing in Ap Bio and Lit.

Went to DQ with Jake and Zach. I had a cookie dough blizzard and a chili-cheese-dog. It was amazing. Didn't have golf practice due to rain. Finished my Statistic homework in the van. Went to the study session for Anatomy. Leslie makes me laugh. I feel pretty good about this test.

I feel like I have a lot of huge tests coming up. Placement test this weekend, ACT the next. The Ap tests. Now I have CLEP tests that I'm going to try. I will be one brainwashed little boy at the end of the year. O life why do you do what you do. Wow I used do 3 times in one sentence.

I feel nervous about the events that are about to come. I don't know how they will go. I can only hope that they go well enough for my liking.

Time for the wind to change and see things change for the better.

Hopes that it doesn't snow tomarrow, that would make me ever so sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment