Sunday, March 15, 2009

Typical Sunday

Sunday was what every Sunday usually is, without the church. Woke up eary, for some reason. Didn't eat breakfest. Played about 2 hours of wii sport, which was a blast. Did farm chores. I found out how much cows love corn. I was walking to try to give a little corn to a cow with a calf, to give it more nutrients. All the cows but the mom would try to eat it. So I tried to fend the others off. You can't just push a cow around, there huge. Shot some basketball in the barn, I should go pro, if the basket was 9 foot 6 inches.

I made lunch.
Ate lunch.
Cleaned my golf clubs, with a knife.
Hit some balls into the woods, I still got it.
Ate supper, didn't make it. Leftovers from lunch.

Monday should be good, or as good as school can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment