Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Whole Lot of Nothing

The band and choir were gone today. That made my day an amazing day of nothing. I had study hall, peer tutoring, Ap Bio, in which we watched a movie. Ap Lit I sat and talked to Krista, and later Chris. Mr. Heise gave us a play by play of Tommy Keller's paper, I thought it was entertaining. After school I went to a little 20 minute golf practice and then played about a hour of tennis. I was surprised how good I am at tennis. I was getting kinda pissed at all the people that walked by and would ask, "Schmidt going out for tennis," each time I gave them the same answer. No, I'm out for golf.

Went home had a glass of milk and a granola bar. Did farm chores and then had another glass of mild and pizza rolls.

I'm guessing I'll conclude this night in some deep thought, sleep good, wake up, and begin another day,

No comments:

Post a Comment