Monday, March 23, 2009

A Evening of Reflection

Today was a good, but not great Monday. Had a pop-tart for breakfast. Study hall was just peachy. Anatomy was Mr. Olson trying to prepare us for a test, so really boring and pointless. Lunch was good. Ap Bio made me sleepy. Ap Lit I took a little nap. Stats made my head hurt, but it was really easy. Golf was pointless.

But tonight I had the wrestling banquet. That's when I realized how much I'm going to miss wrestling. Wrestling has made me into who I am today. Taught me to be on time, polite, hard work ethic, to never quit, and put me into WAY better shape. If it wasn't for wrestling I would be really fat and not enjoying life like I do now.

Last night I had a dream that confuses me in so many ways. I just don't know why I would have that kind of dream about a particular person in the kind of way it was. It's a really personal dream so I'm not going to share it, hahahaha.

The Red CD that I bought was totally worth it. I love the whole CD. I got a B- on my Ap Lit paper. I deserve it. Probably the worst grade in the class, still not pissed.

Excited for Tuesday, easy block day.

1 comment: